Sunday, September 2, 2012

Long time no see!

It really has been a while!
Apologies!

A quick over view of what's gone on between may and now.

- I finished 2nd year of uni! Woohoo!
- Went to Gibraltar and Morocco with Joseph which was perfect :)
- Moved house. Twice! Crazy times.
- And I've Worked. A lot.

And to be honest not much else really.
The boring bit. And also my lame excuse for being a loser...
Basically, for the summer I've taken on a full time office job, to pay the rent and hopefully do some saving. Three hours of each day are spent travelling to and from work. Ball Ache!
It has been really interesting and I've learnt a lot. But me oh my it's boring as hell! Not to mention stressful! I now know I'm not made for office work!
One morning I woke up looking super tasty! Blatantly been thinking I'm hard and been sleep fighting!

I've got lots of holiday snaps so I'll post about that separately!

Office work has zilched my brain! I can't remember the last time I had an idea for anything! Need to get creative again!


Bizzle.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment